April 12, 2008

Here's something I learned recently.

So I learned something a few weeks ago. Not that it really surprises me... I AM a second grade teacher, after all.

Kids are messy!

Leonard's niece was here for the weekend, and we had a great time with her. Lots of laughs, lots of hugs, and lots of little spills and piles of toys to pick up! Wow, I thought it was hard to keep up with just the two of us!

On Saturday morning we were playing with her on the bedroom floor. She had a sippy cup of juice and it tipped over, dripping just a little onto the floor. I picked it up and she said "uh-oh!" and ran out of the room. She came back with a wad of toilet paper and started cleaning it up! It was so cute.

A little while later I walked by the bathroom and this is what I found:
How precious is that?

No comments: